Today we have the Founder of SmarterVerse, Mr. Gianfranco Lopane, to tell us more about SmarterVerse and what inspires him to work on such a type of project. However, before diving into the question and answer session, let’s first understand what SmarterVerse is?…
- What inspired you to create Smarterverse, and how do you envision it transforming the way we interact in the digital world?
I’ve been an early adopter of technology almost all my entire adult life and have been interested in the metaverse since the first decentralized projects came into the industry within the past 5-7 years.
Thus far, no project has been able to make the metaverse broadly accessible to the masses. Buying metaverse land can be prohibitively expensive, user experiences can be clunky, not even 1 percent of the planet owns a VR headset, a lot of folks don’t want to get into cryptocurrency, and so on. As a result, not many people are spending time in the metaverse.
The SmarterVerse is designed to address those challenges to bring the metaverse to the masses. From a cost side, we’re giving away initial land parcels on the retail side, which is to say, ‘to individuals.’ Our interface is almost photorealistic and you can access the SmarterVerse from your cellphone or desktop if you don’t feel like investing in a headset just yet. We’re a publicly traded company and accept traditional money, so users don’t suddenly have to become crypto experts.
- Can you explain in more detail how the growth and improvement of a user’s property in Geniuz City work? Is it based on specific actions or interactions within the metaverse, or is it more of a passive process?
There are two primary ways users can improve their properties:
1) Spending time in the metaverse, visiting different parts of Geniuz City, and interacting with other residents there.
2) Users can also buy physical upgrades to their properties. Again, our metaverse uses fiat currencies, like the U.S. dollar. No crypto wallet is necessary at this point.
- How will Smartverse handle potential issues with land disputes or conflicts between users who want to occupy the same virtual space within Geniuz City?
Everything should be clear and straightforward. While we don’t use crypto, all of the transactions are cataloged on our proprietary blockchain, which is public. So there shouldn’t be any questions about who purchased what and when.
- Can you explain more about the role of AI pets in Habytat, and how they will enhance the user experience within the metaverse?
The AI-powered metaverse pets are just one example of how AI can be used to humanize metaverse experiences. The pets, which will progress from puppies and kittens to full-grown adults as users care for them, exist to create fun, engaging opportunities for users within the SmarterVerse. Part of the problem with current metaverse platforms is that they don’t provide enough fun experiences like this one.
As users form bonds with their pets by spending time with them, training them, and playing with them, they’ll get the same feelings of reward and happiness that people get from their real-life pets. Imagine you’re a parent testing your children’s willingness to care for a pet before getting one or imagine you’re a kid whose parents don’t want a pet and you can have one in the metaverse instead. It’s great for animal lovers!
- How does Smarterverse differ from other metaverse platforms currently available, and what unique features does it offer to users?
Habytat removes the barrier to entry that the majority of metaverse platforms have by welcoming users to join at no cost and removing the requirement for expensive VR headsets—users can simply join from their smart devices.
Other metaverse platforms are also cartoonish and don’t have very much utility beyond gaming or real estate. In contrast, Habytat is a near photo-realistic virtual world modeled after ours, providing a more welcoming and intuitive interface for users.
Finally, Habytat is working to bridge social networking with metaverse technology, essentially harnessing the technology to create a permanent time capsule that enables sharing in real-time.
- You mention an open development platform for creators and makers to participate in world-building. Can you provide more information on how this will work and how Smartverse plans to incentivize creators to contribute to the growth and development of Geniuz City?
We’re still in the early days of building the SmarterVerse, but let me give you an early example of how we’re incentivizing artists to take their galleries to the SmarterVerse. In February, we announced that we’d be offering 200 artists complimentary virtual, personalized gallery spaces and comprehensive digital support to digitize their existing artwork and galleries. This will enable them to display and sell their work at no cost to a global audience.
We see this contributing to the growth of Genuiz City by infusing it with value in the form of diverse, creative content. This means art aficionados around the world will have access to art installations in Geniuz City that they would otherwise be limited from physically visiting. Part of the problem with current metaverse platforms is that there isn’t much to do or see once you’re in them. Our thinking is that the more quality content we bring to the SmarterVerse, the more people we will attract.
- How will Smartverse ensure user privacy and data security within the metaverse? What measures are in place to prevent potential breaches or misuse of personal information?
The SmarterVerse is built on DatChat’s patented privacy blockchain technology, giving users complete control over their data. They can choose when and with who they want to share it.
- How do you see Smarterverse evolving and expanding in the coming years, and what new features or technologies can users look forward to?
We can tell you we’re going to build more cities. We’d love to share the renderings and concepts with you as soon as they’re ready for primetime.
Beyond the new cities, we have to speak in broad strokes. For example, we’re looking at avenues to bridge the gap between the metaverse and Web 2 social networking that will be particularly appealing on mobile.
- Finally, can you talk more about the future of Smartverse and Geniuz City? What are the long-term goals for the project?
I touched on this a bit early in the interview so sorry for repeating myself. The goal really is to bring the metaverse to the masses by eliminating the current barriers to entry in metaverse projects to date.
Another core piece of our philosophy is that Habytat should complement and enhance real-world interactions rather than supplant them. We’re focused on tangible use cases such as expanding global education options for academics, facilitating virtual attendance of real-world events, and other tangible ‘win-win’s’ versus coming at this from a zero-sum perspective where the metaverse becomes the only place we live, work, and play. We believe our vision is much more realistic and healthy for individuals and society.
Website – https://smarterverse.com/
Email – [email protected]