The Investment COO Summit is a two-day event scheduled to take place in Amsterdam‚ The Netherlands from February 08 to February 09, 2024.
This marcus evans Summit will enable an understanding of how to enhance investment operations by enabling accurate regulatory reporting, streamlining data flows, incorporating automation, and optimising reconciliation and settlement processes.
- Establish a holistic front to back approach to ensure operational excellence in the middle and back office.
- Utilise organisational excellence to prioritise and institute a client-facing focus.
- Ensure effective end to end data management across the whole data lifecycle.
- Integrate ESG data into effective data management, analytics, and reporting processes.
- Implement best practices within post-trade and settlement processes including collateral management.
- Prepare for digital and alternative assets and incorporate them into investment operations.
The event features distinguished speakers including:
- Martha Fee, SVP, EMEA Chief Operating Officer at Northern Trust Asset Management
- Darren Johnson, COO at Impax Asset Management
- Sinisa Vacic, Vice President, Fund Operations at Capital Group
- Eigil Ingebretsen, Head of Investment Control & Analytics at Storebrand Asset Management
- Michael Paterson, COO, Investments at Mediolanum International Funds
- Andries Diener, Executive Director, Head of UK Operations at IFM Investors, among others.