November 22-23, 2023|London, UK
Join us at theCommodity Risk, Modelling, and Analytics Conferenceon November 22-23, 2023in London, UK.
This premier marcusevans conference will show how firms are managing the impacts that macroeconomic volatility and geopolitical uncertainty have had on commodity and energy markets. It will also demonstrate how leading firms are adapting to both new and continued European policies and regulations to maintain compliance. In order to do so effectively, the conference will bring to light how quality data can be accessed and utilised for commodity modelling, and how innovative and emerging technologies such as AI can assist with these processes. In particular, this conference will demonstrate how firms are prioritising ESG and renewables in order to progress with the green transition, and maintain a competitive advantage.
Distinguished speakers include:
· Eddie Tofpik, Head of Technical Analysis at ADM Investor Services.
· Alastair Northway, Executive Director, Global BD Lead for EPRM at J.P. Morgan.
· Alejandra Landeira Morillo, Head of CO2 Markets & Energy Transition at Naturgy.
· Dr. Ralf Wagner, Lead Market Analyst at Uniper.
· Island Oil Ltd: Manage the additional macroeconomic and geopolitical risks that have arisen due to volatile markets.
· HSBC: Mitigate risks arising from climate change and the energy transition.
· Citi: Integrate Natural Language Processing to predict realistic scenarios for modelling.
· Naturgy: Evaluate the role of carbon markets in minimising the institution’s carbon footprint.
· British Gas: Extract the maximum use from data for commodity modelling.
· Africa Oil: Prioritise and achieve sustainability goals for reputational and regulatory purposes.