Join us at the Climate Risk Management for Financial Institutions Conference on March 18-20, 2024 in Paris, France.
This marcus evans event will explore the key regulations within climate risk and offer guidance on effective compliance strategies for financial institutions. Participants will benchmark their modelling and data management practices and gain insights into best practices for managing both physical and transition risks. Additionally, the event will provide valuable insights into monitoring emerging climate-related risks and exploring best practices for stress-testing and scenario analysis to ensure a stable and profitable business model. Finally, delegates will learn how to embed a climate risk culture within their organisations to align risk controls with broader sustainability and net-zero targets.
Distinguished speakers include:
- Victoria Collins, Global Head of Climate Risk & ESG at Nomura
- Dunstan Marris, Head of Sustainability Data & Analytics at Goldman Sachs
- Vincent Triesschijn, Global Head – ESG & Sustainable Investing at ABN AMRO Bank N.V
- Jean Boissinot, Head of NGFS Secretariat at Banque de France
- Julja Prodani, Senior Policy Advisor – Financial Stability at De Nederlandsche Bank
- Find the full speaker list here.
- Gain up-to-date insights into the key regulations within climate risk affecting the financial industry.
- Adapt your transition modelling strategies to meet evolving regulatory requirements.
- Master climate data collection techniques to accurately quantify climate risk within your portfolios.
- Overcome obstacles in leveraging AI and ML technologies for climate risk mitigation.
- Enhance climate resilience through advanced stress testing and scenario analysis.
- Scalability in climate risk management: Tailor approaches to your organization’s size and needs.